background

Translations of the blogs of some of your favourite gals : Romihi, Tsubasa, Kanako, etc

Tuesday 15 November 2011

Suzuki Aya : COCOLULU Photoshoot

Last night somehow me, Romihi and Hi-bou ended up chatting till closing time.

I love that Romihi and Hi-bou really are the kind of people I can talk to about anything.

Anyway

Right now while I'm rubbing my tired eyes
I'm at the COCOLULU photoshoot .



















It goes without saying that I'm wearing COCOLULU clothes.
Just looking you can see we're really pumped!



















Next time I see her I'm going to give my nephew Rio some COCOLULU mini clothes
so I can do pair looks with him! lol






















It's so bright!

Look at this!






















These oddly huge rucksacks go on sale in the New Year
There seem to be quite a few secrets so look forward to that!

They're so big it makes me nervous.

NOTE: As always I'm still studying so my Japanese isn't that great and there may be quite a few mistakes. They're not intentional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...