background

Translations of the blogs of some of your favourite gals : Romihi, Tsubasa, Kanako, etc

Monday 23 January 2012

[Suzuki Aya] I have graduated from Ranzuki

I have a very very important announcement to make to all those who have always supported me

In the issue released on the 23 January 2012 I graduated from the magazine that allowed me to model exclusively for them for 4 years and 8 months.

PICTURE

It would be good to put my current feelings into words
But I can't find the rights words.

Anyhow, the 4 years and 8 months I've spent at Ranzuki has truly been a precious time for me.

I have cried countless painful tears,

many of my surrounding close model friends have quit,
many juniors have entered,
and there have been times I felt overwhelmed by the pressure.

To be honest I have wanted to quit many times.

But more than anything I have spent every day smiling.

I am truly happy I entered the magazine.

I have written all my feelings in the issue of Ranzuki published today so I'd be very happy if you looked at it.

So, I'll give you the backstage story on my final graduation photoshoot as a Ranzuki model.

For the cover shoot I was allowed to get involved with everything from styling to the composition.

The outfit had this kinda of feel

PICTURE

PICTURE

My much loved resale store Spinns remade this denim one-piece with me in mind.

The hair ornaments were handmade by the stylist Yagi-chan.

We took many photos with varies poses and expressions.

PICTURE

PICTURE

PICTURE

And so as the peaceful photo shoot in which we put 100% of our energy ended

PICTURE

My close friends, Tomii the stylist, Kawamu from the editorial department and the photographer Esupii brought cake and told me 'Good Job'.

I was so surprised and happy and relived
so I ended up bawling.

PICTURE

And then, a commemoration photo

PICTURE

Everyone did my pose!

[END OF PART ONE. I AM CURRENTLY BUSY STUDYING BUT WILL FINISH THIS LATER]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...