background

Translations of the blogs of some of your favourite gals : Romihi, Tsubasa, Kanako, etc

Saturday 30 June 2012

Suzuki Aya: Su*nap



Tank top : KIBUNYA
Shorts: KIBUNYA
Lace bra top: onespo

A casual white coordinate.

Actually the tank top is sort of remade, I cut it myself.

The normal one is a kinda long tank top.


















White and grey are standard but
the green is a summery colour and pretty cute so I recommend it.

Suzuki-san.
Seems like this summer I'm going to be wearing bright colours.

By the way

The much loved KIBUNYA tattoo seals sold out straight away.


















I'm so happy! Way too happy!

I'm pretty sure they'll restock so I'll report back when I know more

KIBUNYA HP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...