background

Translations of the blogs of some of your favourite gals : Romihi, Tsubasa, Kanako, etc

Sunday 1 July 2012

Romihi: white chocolate



















As expected this chocolate is popular right!

I love chocolate but


I like white chocolate the most
The chocolate in the photo? I've not seen it around lately but yesterday it was on sale in the convenience store so I ended up buying it despite myself.


Next time I'll introduce even more tasty chocolate recommendations


I went out shopping this afternoon but

there weren't any swim suits I liked.
It's basically all cute prints.

There are loads of swim suits I wouldn't want to wear so
This year I'm not buying anything until I think "This is it!"

I want to go abroad~

A yukata date would be nice too!

The end


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...