background

Translations of the blogs of some of your favourite gals : Romihi, Tsubasa, Kanako, etc

Thursday 7 July 2011

GLiA






















Mornin'

Today was the photo shoot for GLiA's advertising. The next release date has been decided.

It's been difficult
being gal and settling in lol

But it' been fun doing something I like and want to do.
I've still not been cured of my fighting spirit!! lol
But it's summer! I wanna be laaaaaaaazy

Right now,
I'm suer super hungry!
I wonder what I'll eat tonight. I'm excited

Today,
I got to tlk to an ANAP fan so
I was happy they showed their love.
I can't help but being happy and I don't think them saying that they really liked it was a lie.

lol

Okay now it's a shot of me






















End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...