background

Translations of the blogs of some of your favourite gals : Romihi, Tsubasa, Kanako, etc

Monday 7 February 2011

I changed my image☆★

Hello

It's Sakurina

In my last blog I think you could catch a glimpse of it but,

My hair! It's a pink or wine red colour,

I did it all with extentions.






















For the top I got it dyed a milk tea ashy shade

in Amemura, Osaka's Improve as always.

06-62125100

The ash coloured hair is all my own.

I wondered how it'd look straightened out

It two tone without a doubt lol






















Even though I died it there were people that advised me not to

From now on you can do various colours, even if you're a kid with black hair you can add colour with extensions.

You can change your image.

These extensions were installed for me at Tokyo's CARRY

By Koyagi-san who's in charge.

CARRY'S colour and extensions variety is really big.

I wasn't sure about the pink but this time they gave me a red-ish style

If you want to know about prices or have questions:

03-3971-8220

Apparently it's good to say "I saw on Sakurina's blog"

so mention it when you book or whatever.


The current hair style I'm in to

It's like I'm wearing a little hat

The things I do for men...

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...