background

Translations of the blogs of some of your favourite gals : Romihi, Tsubasa, Kanako, etc

Friday 18 February 2011

Loan outfit and my own clothes

Info on O.A!

19th of February (Saturday)

7pm I'm going to be a guest on

Tensai! Shimura Doubutsuen (Shimura Ken's Zoo)


TV rarely moves me enough to make me start crying

On the other hand it's embarassing

Wan-chan's feature is so cute!

Last time I watched really moved me.

And

My loaned outfit:























Skull shirt - GLAD NEWS

Border T-shirt - COPYCAT

Boots - Esperanza

Sheer's really in for this spring right?

And my own outfit that I forgot to post before:






















Cardigan - Rodeocrowns

Skirt - Rojita

Jacket - Rodeocrowns

Bag - Vivienne Westwood

Thick tights - S-leg

The pumps are loafer style from Esperanza

Hat - L.D.S

Black glasses - JINSxTsubaba collaboration

I like the shirt x cardigan look that isn't too tomboyish

Later when I went to ISM to get my extensions Jun gave me a souvenir from Hawaii

















Exciting!

OPEN!

A Jimmy Choo coin purse






















Thank youuuu!

I'll use it

I got my extentions

fufun

Later on today I got a mail from Yaki and apparently you can see the 11 Willcom Honey Bee posters at Shibuya station


















waaai!

Has everyone seen it yet?

Tomorrow it's Tokyo Girls' Collection in Nagoya

I wonder if people are going to come play?

Have fun!

Tsubasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...