background

Translations of the blogs of some of your favourite gals : Romihi, Tsubasa, Kanako, etc

Thursday 14 April 2011

BIRTHDAY

Good Morning.
It's Sakurina.
Today, the 13th of April I turned 28!!
Somehow...
As expected no matter what age you become a birthday is lovely right?
It's a day to celebrate that you were born.
Precisely because it's this time, the importance of the word 'birth' is excessively growing.
Counting down to the 13, the moment it became the 13th
all the people I love appeared before my eyes.
It's the first time I've been so moved as I was at this happy birthday.
For the first time in a while I was so happy I cried.
I think I won't forget this day my whole life.
Also, thank you very much for everyone's comments!!!
Even though it's a time like this, you remembered something like my birthday...
To what extent have I been truly saved by my fans?
To this extent I also want to become a human that responds to everyone's feelings with all her effort.
For the 28th time, receiving everyone's words of "Congratulations" on my birthday I am full of thankful feeling.
Sakurai Rina Age 28
Without losing to age from now on I plan to also keep at it more.
It is truly an honour that everyone continues to support me.
I truly love everyone!!!
Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...