background

Translations of the blogs of some of your favourite gals : Romihi, Tsubasa, Kanako, etc

Monday 25 April 2011

Happy Bear Pure Berry

The title has a lot of katakana, is it hard to read?

Sorry

Anywaaaay

The ' Pure Berry' that was produced by me limited to April won't be on  sale much longer














I was happy to hear from the shop staff at SBY that people that seem like they love to criticise said "It's cute" and bought it.

I've loved ice cream for ages so it was been a dream of mine to produce my own.

It's only for 5 more days but if you want to, go hang out at SBY and try eating 'Happy Bear Pure Berry' please.















On my next day off I plan to go eat it.

And, today I took photos


















Everyone keep working hard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...