background

Translations of the blogs of some of your favourite gals : Romihi, Tsubasa, Kanako, etc

Sunday 17 April 2011

Odaiba Event






The Odaiba charity event is finished

Thank you so much everyone that came!!


















Today I was just hapy that the fan's whose name's I've remembered came.

As always thank you

And what did I get from such a cute bag as this...



















TA DA


















Recently, I've been into Shin ramen's huge versions like this

such a wonderful selection

and this amazing collage


















I received other presents, and collages and letters and such.


















Thank you everyone!!!!!

Photographed in front of me and Romihi's posters


















Now because I have some time I'm gonna go flower viewing

hahaha


















Baichi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...