background

Translations of the blogs of some of your favourite gals : Romihi, Tsubasa, Kanako, etc

Thursday 14 April 2011

Happy day

First, the correct guess before...

it was autumn-like(^pq^)


















I didn't know anybody getting dark hair but, it suits me

And
Today from the 'Rooto' people at my job I received gifts


















From ages ago I've been using Rooto Ice Charge eye drops so I was very happy

Everyone should take care of their own eyes right


















And, today had good weather so everyone went to the park and had a picnic




















If you look at the sun you can become super energised...


















The cherry blossom was as beautiful as ever (^pq^)


















I was able to become healed


















When the weather is good I want to go for strolls everyday (*^^*)

And I took the purikura I never take to commemorate it














































An important memory...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...