background

Translations of the blogs of some of your favourite gals : Romihi, Tsubasa, Kanako, etc

Wednesday 13 April 2011

Excited☆Spring

Thank you everyone for going out of your way to leave Rion congratulatory birthday comments!


I let Rion know!


I still can't be relaxed everyday but, day by day, carefully, let's find happiness right?


Thank you everyone!


Well, On the 11th I had my Mama-chan job so on the 9th and 10th I went out.


The cherry had bloomed just right so I went for a stroll at the temple to view the flowers.




























It's super pretty



























The petals were dancing too



























There were so many flowers























Has spring arrived?


And we played in the park ~



























This park is apparently one where children's dreams can become reality






















Rion was in hight spirits too and got covered in dirt



























Mama's dead.



























I have bubbles-!



























It seems he's growing up well


He lent it to Mama



























Kya- kya-


We hit the bubbles and said


"I was, was decieved (-_-;)"


he arranged we had to act out. lol



























By the way, did you notice we're wearing couple's outfits?


Mama's outfit


Gingham check shirt ... Ameapa


Cardigan... L.D.S x Tsubasa


Shorts...SLY


Tights...Vivian


Boots...CHANEL


Glasses...JINS x Tsubasa


Hat...L.D.S




Rion


Under t-shirt...Pole Frank


Cardigan...Ameapa


Matching with Rion makes me happy






















There were lot's of other handmade play equipment












































I wonder how they're connected up?



























Oi!


Hardworking Rion!


























There was a dog too!


























I really want to continue to see him grow up first hand



























I wonder if everyone saw the cherry blossom?


People who haven't seen it yet will have been conveyed spring from this blog and be happy right?



























Tsubasa (・x・)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...